10k Yellow Gold Pink Stone Double Heart Pendant Necklace 18"
1 in stock
10k Yellow Gold Pink Stone Double Heart Pendant Necklace 18″
The 10k Yellow Gold Pink Stone Double Heart Pendant Necklace 18″
A lovely choice for a favorite birthday girl, anytime gift, or Valentine’s Day Gift. This shimmering yellow gold open heart features dangling pink heart design set in 10k yellow gold. Finished with a 10k yellow gold 18″ fine prince of whales style chain that glides freely on loose bale on top of the pendant and secures with a spring-ring clasp.
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-owned Estate Jewelry
- The pink heart-shaped stone is most likely glass
- Pendant is 1″ from top of loose bail to bottom of the heart.
- The dangling pink heart is 0.25″ inches from top to bottom
- The pendant weighs approximately 1.76 grams.
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Please see the pictures for a complete description. If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask.
Purity & Makers Mark: stamped “10k” on back of the pendant with unknown makers mark, and 10K on O ring on chain plus unknown makers mark on-chain.Shipping / Policies
In addition, 10k Yellow Gold Pink Stone Double Heart Pendant Necklace 18″
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.