American Sterling Company Souvenir Charm Bracelet
1 in stock
American Sterling Company Charm Bracelet
The American Sterling Company Charm Bracelet Two Link featuring 14 Charms
- Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs – metal discoloration
- Sterling silver Two Link Charm Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Bracelet approximately 7.5 Inches
- All the charm links have not been soldered. See zoomed-in pictures and read the description below.
A really nice bracelet. You won’t be disappointed!
- The box clasp is secure and functional.
Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes). If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask.
- Bracelet Purity and Makers Marks: “American Sterling”.
The bracelet has 14 charms attached to it, not all charms are sterling some are marked and also magnetic which I noted. Some charms are not marked, I did my best to explain the condition. The beauty of the bracelet is the history and wondering who got the charms and where and why? The following is the charm list of descriptions.
- Silver-Tone open circle-shaped Flatback non-magnetic charm featuring a maple leaf and says ‘Canada’ on the bottom of the circle.
- Sterling Silver Silver-Tone Circle Flat Back non-magnetic Charm featuring a graduation diploma and hat on the front says ‘Graduation’ on top and signed “STERLING” on the back bottom of charm.
- Silver-Tone miniature magnetic Class Ring featuring a red stone and says the number 83 on the ring’s shoulder.
- Silver-Tone Circle Flat Back Magnetic Charm featuring a green enamel front that says ‘Michigan State University and says ‘Founded 1855’.
- Silver-Tone Non-Magnetic Charm in the shape of a Nautical Ships Wheel with a sailboat in the center.
- Silver Tone Magnetic Charm in the shape of a Covered Bridge that says ‘Frankenmuth Michigan’ on the bottom.
- Silver-Tone Diamond Shaped Flat Back Magnetic Charm that says ‘Tennessee above the shape of the state Tennessee, the charm says “Crea Ster Copyright symbol on back
- Sterling Silver Silver-Tone Circle Shaped Flat Back Non-magnetic charm that says ‘Sweet 16’ on front and ‘sterling’ with unknown designer mark.
- Silver Tone Magnetic Slightly Puffed Star Shaped Charm signed copyright ‘Monet’.
- Silver Tone Magnetic Open Book Charm that has the Lord’s Prayer written inside.
- Sterling Silver Silver-Tone circle-shaped Flat Back Non Magnetic charm that says ‘Just 15’ in cursive and is signed with ‘Sterling’ on the back bottom.
- Silver Tone Magnetic Tennessee State Shaped Flat Back Charm with green enamel on the front with words ‘Nashville, Tennessee, Chattanooga’.
- Silver Tone Magnetic N. Carolina State Shaped Flat Back Charm with white enamel on the front with words ‘North Carolina, Asheville, Charlotte’.
- Silver-Tone and Red Striped Candy Cane Shaped Non-Magnetic Charm
♥ This item will arrive in a gift boxShipping / Policies
In addition, American Sterling Company Charm Bracelet
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.