Blue Topaz Diamond Ring in 10K Yellow Gold Vintage Size 6.5
1 in stock
Blue Topaz Diamond Ring 10K Yellow Gold Women’s VintageDescription
Here is a Topaz Diamond Gold Ring, the topaz is a pretty blue prong set emerald-cut assumed synthetic gemstone, plus 6 total, 3 on each side, tiny round prong-set diamonds surrounding the main blue gemstone. Delightfully set in a 10k yellow gold ring that tapers in the back.
- Condition: Pre-Owned Vintage
- Size: 6.5
- Materials: Gold; Diamonds; Blue Topaz: 0.277 mm long by 0.195 mm Wide
- Weight: 3.30 grams
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Purity and Makers Mark: The ring is marked “10K” on the inside of the band with an unknown designer mark.
In addition, Blue Topaz Diamond Ring 10K Yellow Gold Women’s Vintage
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
You may also like…
100% Secure Payment
For Him or Her