Unique Carnelian Gemstone Sterling Silver Link Bracelet
1 in stock
Carnelian Gemstone Sterling Silver Link Bracelet
The carnelian gemstone is beautiful and set in sterling silver to make a link bracelet! There are four slightly domed translucent red-orange carnelian gemstones with a decorative half bead ball in between each sterling silver link. Held together with a toggle clasp.
- Rare find!
- UNPOLISHED Vintage Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs
- The translucent red-orange colored Carnelian is beautiful but assumed synthetic
- Approximate Measurements:
- Stones are slightly domed and set in sterling silver, with two sterling silver lines in the middle of each one. There are 4 carnelian links, each full link measure 29.15 mm x 10.7 mm, there is 3 flat back half bead ball that are 12.2 mm in diameter in between each carnelian link.
- Bracelet is 8 inches long and held together with toggle clasp.
- Weight is 37 Grams according to our digital scale
- Metal Purity Mark: stamped on the back of a sterling silver link is “ATI .925 Mexico”
- Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes).
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box and will require signature confirmation upon delivery.Shipping / Policies
In addition, Carnelian Gemstone Sterling Silver Link Bracelet ATI 925 Mexico
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. Also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
100% Secure Payment
For Him or Her