Eisenberg Rhodium Finish, Rhinestone Necklace, Brooch, Clip Earring Set
1 in stock
Eisenberg Rhinestone Necklace Set with Brooch and Clip Earrings
Eisenberg Rhinestone Necklace Set
Rhodium Finish Eisenberg Rhinestone Necklace Set, Brooch and Clip On Earring Set. If you crave the glamour of “bling” then this set is for you. Exquisite!
This pre-owned jewelry set is signed by Eisenberg and includes, necklace, brooch pin, and a pair of clip-on earrings. The set has clear rhinestones set in bright silvertone metal which is most likely rhodium plating. The signed Eisenberg in block letters was started in 1945 and after 1955 Eisenberg started copyrighting their jewelry. Eisenberg Jewelry is a sign of quality. Look closely, all these jewels do not have the copyright symbol, so they were most likely made between 1945-1955. I acquired these jewels as a set, but can’t guarantee that they were sold as a set, originally. The gems and embellishments are very similar and seem compatible. They are a beautiful jewelry set!
The easy clasp on the necklace. Comfy clip-on earrings.
Condition: Slight clouding on some rhinestones, no rhinestones missing, but does not detract from the sparkle of this beautiful set. The metal has some rhodium scratched off on the outside of the clasp and verdigris and rust have started in a small spot. The clips on the clip-on earrings have also started growing verdigris. All spots with verdigris were cleaned with vinegar and a soft toothbrush.
Necklace is 12 + 3″ adjustable long X 1″ at widest”
earrings are 1″ x 1/2″
brooch is triangle shaped 2″ L x 2″ W at widest
(There is a right and left earring)
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Makers Marks: The brooch pin, necklace, are signed “EISENBERG” on a signature plaque on the reverse of the pin. The clip-on earrings are signed “EISENBERG” impressed into the metal of each clip.
Guest Return, Shipping Info, & Policies
In addition, Eisenberg Rhinestone Necklace Set, Brooch and Clip On Earring Set
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
You may also like…