Tri Color 14K Solid Gold Sailboat Pendant
1 in stock
Tri-Color 14K Solid Gold Sailboat Pendant Sails Boat Yacht Sloop Valentine
The 14K Solid Gold Sailboat Pendant Sails Boat Yacht Sloop Valentine
- Exquisite 14K Tri-Color gold pendant or charm depicting a sailing sloop in full sail.
- Tri-Color Gold is Rose, Yellow, and White Gold
- Pre-Owned, Pre-Loved Estate Jewelry
- It would look beautiful on a gold chain or even a charm holder. Great gift for that special person! Unusual and beautiful piece!
- Please see pictures for a complete description, if you have any questions please ask.
- The Stiff Bail has an opening of less than 2 mm for your chain. Would most likely need to add an extra O ring to attach Pendant to necklace or bracelet.
- Weighs 1.229 grams
- 11.94 mm long from back of the boat to the front of the sail, 22.23 mm high from bottom of the boat to the top of sail (stiff bail), and 3.97 mm thick, including the open area with blown out sail.
Please see pictures for a complete description.
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Hallmarks: Metal Purity Mark “14k” on back of sail and marked with an unknown designer markShipping / Policies
In addition, Tri Color 14K Solid Gold Sailboat Pendant Sails Boat Yacht Sloop Valentine
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.