Wedding Engagement Ring 2pc Bridal Set Diamond 10K White Gold size 8
1 in stock
Gold Diamond Wedding Ring Set – Wedding Engagement Ring 2pc Bridal Set Diamond 10K White Gold size 8
This Gold Diamond Wedding Ring Set for bridal engagement ring, or bridal set features a diamond engagement ring fashioned in a modern style in 10k white gold featuring an illusion setting with a centered marquise diamond between a shank lined with four-channel set round diamonds on each side. A coordinating 10k white gold ring with a set of six small round diamonds (three on each side) the marquise main diamond when fitted together completing the look for a total of 15 small diamonds at approximately .123 CT Diamonds.
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs –
- Lovely White Gold Diamond Wedding Ring Set
- (Two) Size 8 Coordinating Rings – Not attached to each other, but fit together perfectly
- The approximate top measurements of the diamonds are as follows, the main solitaire marquise cut diamond 1.72mm x 4.45 mm, the 8 diamonds are each 0.73mm in diameter, and the 6 diamonds on the coordinating ring of the bridal set measure 1.36mm each in diameter.
- Both rings weigh approximately 3.46 grams together.
- Fine scratches and gold could use a polish.
- I tested via strong earth magnet, and KEE Gold Test to verify it is indeed 10K gold. All the stones are diamonds and were tested with a Presidium Gem Tester
- Please see the pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes).
Purity & Makers Marks: the inside of both ring bands are stamped “10K” – See zoomed-in pictures
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful red-stained wood gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.Shipping / Policies
In addition, the Gold Diamond Wedding Ring Set, Engagement Ring 2pc Bridal Set Diamond 10K White Gold size 8
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a WeighMax Scale Model.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.