Illusion Setting Diamond Solitaire Vintage Engagement Ring 10K Yellow Gold Size 7.5
1 in stock
Illusion Setting Diamond Solitaire Vintage Engagement Ring 10K Yellow Gold Size 7.5Description
Profess your love with this stunning vintage illusion-setting diamond solitaire engagement ring. Set in 10K two-tone yellow and white gold, simple from a distance but crafted with beautiful detail, this vintage ring features a single dazzling tiny round-cut diamond set on patterned white gold to enhance size and sparkle. The straight shank or band is curved for a feminine touch and the shoulders have a small amount of white gold detail.
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- The flat band is curved and features an illusion setting, a small diamond set on white gold to emphasize and make the diamond appear larger.
- Pre-Owned Size 7.5 Vintage Designer Ring
- Lovely tiny round-cut diamond set in gold.
- Very unique and rare piece. Good shape for its age.
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful red-stained wood gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.
Purity and Makers Mark: the inside of the ring band is stamped “KMP 10K”
Total Weight: 1.1 grams
In addition, Vintage Yellow Gold 10 K Diamond Designer Ring Size 7.5
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
- This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a WeighMax Scale Model.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.