Italy Handmade Match Pewter 95 Round Wine Bottle Coaster Silver Oak 5.5"
1 in stock
Italy Handmade Match Pewter 95 Round Wine Bottle Coaster Silver Oak 5.5″
The Italy Handmade Match Pewter 95 Round Wine Bottle Coaster Silver Oak 5.5″
- Pewter Round Bottle Coaster says “Silver Oak” at the top, has a flat cork back.
- Condition: Pre-Owned, Does have a cut /scratch approximately 3/4″ to 1″ long on top and down to side above the “AK in oak” See the zoomed in picture for a complete description.
- Approximate Measurements:
- Diameter: 5.5″
- I couldn’t find anything like this one on the internet, so let me know if you do. It is a unique wine bottle coaster handmade by MATCH with the words Silver Oak written on top. Silver Oak is an expensive wine brand.
- If you need more pictures or have questions please let me know. Thanks
Included is a description tag for the wine coaster that says the following:
“MATCH PEWTER IS HANDMADE by artisans in the north of Italy. Each piece is made with a lead-free alloy of tin, copper, antimony, that is FDA approved and food safe.
Since 3000 BC pewter has been used to make useful and decorative articles. Today this ancient tradition is continued by artisans fashioning pewter into functional objects of warmth and beauty.
The classic forms of Match Pewter harmonize with both traditional and modern settings. Its warm reflections recall celebrations at well-laid tables and storytelling by candlelight.
How to care for your pewter – Pewter tarnishes very slowly and requires almost no maintenance. To clean your pewter after using it to serve food, hand wash in warm water using liquid dish soap. Dry the pewter completely. If water is allowed to dry on your pewter, it may cause spots. However, these spots can easily be removed by using a metal polish or gently rubbing the area with small circular motions using extra fine “0000” steel wool. If you want to polish your pewter, almost any metal polish will do. Please read the container before you purchase.
♥ Beautiful Wine Bottle Coaster comes with a description tag, and MATCH bag as you see in pictures.
Hallmarks: “Silver Oak” and an unknown stamp, a stamp that says “95” and an “M” stamp. See picturesShipping / Policies
In addition, Italy Handmade Match Pewter 95 Round Wine Bottle Coaster Silver Oak 5.5″
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. Also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.