Mother’s Marquise Birthstone Seven Stone Ring 10K Yellow Gold Size 7
1 in stock
Mother’s Marquise Birthstone Seven Stone Ring 10K Yellow Gold
Elegant marquise-cut stunning gemstones are showcased on this lovely ring. Seven colorful gemstones brighten this 10K Yellow Gold Band, with the largest stone in middle. The birthstones can represent your loved ones or be a fashion accessory with your favorite colors.
Featuring amethyst in middle, and blue topaz, citrine, and garnet repeating on both sides.
- Condition: Pre-Owned Vintage
- Size: 7 Ring
- Gemstones: Amethyst, Blue Topaz, Citrine, and Garnet – Assumed Synthetic or lab Created
- An elegant vintage style set in solid yellow gold.
- Weight: 3.64 grams
The ring features a total of seven small assumed synthetic or lab-created Marquise cut brilliant gemstones. With one bigger centered purple amethyst gemstone, and three gemstones on each side. Including blue topaz, citrine, and garnet to really make this ring sparkle.
Very unique and rare piece. Good shape for its age, however, Marquise Cut stones have a few fine scratches and gold could use a polish.
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.
Purity and Makers Mark: the inside of ring band is stamped “RJ 10K”Shipping / Policies
In addition, it is a rare Mother’s Marquise Birthstone Seven Stone Ring 10K Yellow Gold
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
- This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a WeighMax Scale Model.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
You may also like…
100% Secure Payment
For Him or Her