Shube Nativity Scene Christmas Holy Family Sterling Silver Brooch Pin Dakota West
1 in stock
Nativity Scene Christmas Holy Family Sterling Silver Brooch Pin
Nativity Scene Christmas Brooch, a beautiful abstract design with an open cut scene of the Nativity. It features the Holy Family, Joseph, Mary, and The Christ child Jesus in a tarnished unpolished sterling silver metal. Above the manger is a single star with a clear rhinestone center
- Pre-Loved, Pre-owned Estate Jewelry. You can see, scratches, scuffs, tarnish, and discoloration from use.
- Approximate measurements are 1-1/4 inches by 1-1/2 inches
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Hallmarks: Signed with 925 $ on the backShipping / Policies
In addition, Nativity Scene Christmas Brooch
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
- This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Weighmax Scale Model.
For Gemstones, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.