Pandora Jewelry Charm Bracelet 11 Charms
1 in stock
Pandora Jewelry Charm Bracelet 11 Charms
The Pandora Jewelry Charm Bracelet 11 Charms. The unpolished sterling silver has natural oxidation, I will leave any polishing to the buyer.
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Unpolished Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs – metal discoloration
- Pandora 7.9″ Sterling Silver Snake Chain Bracelet with 11 Charms
- The packing slip for this bracelet shows the bracelet and 9 of the charms were all purchased in 2014. Two of the charms were purchased later and are not on the packing slip – see 10 & 11 below.
- The spring ring clasp is secure and functional.
- Please see the pictures for a complete description. If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask before purchasing.
- Bracelet Purity and Makers marks: “Pandora Hallmark” and purity mark of “925” on spring ring clasp and on charms.
The bracelet has 11 charms attached to it, all are Pandora charms and are sterling silver. The beauty of the bracelet is the history and wondering who got the charms and where and why? The following is the charm list of description.
- Pandora Charm Pixie Sterling Silver / 14k Gold
- Pandora Dangle Charm Cheers Toast Sterling Silver
- Pandora Clip Champagne CZ Sterling Silver
- Pandora Dangle Charm Dog Sterling Silver
- Pandora Charm Wine Glass Sterling Silver
- Pandora Dangle Charm Detroit Tigers Sterling Silver
- Pandora Charm Owl Sterling Silver
- Pandora Dangle Charm Loving Mother Sterling Silver
- Pandora Charm Celebration Cake Sterling Silver
- Pandora Charm Home Sweet Home Sterling Silver signed “925 ALE” (not on packing slip)
- Pandora Dangle Charm Tennis Rackets signed “S925” (not on packing slip)
♥ This item will arrive in it’s original gift box from Jared, and original packing slips. Will require a signature confirmation upon delivery to buyer.Shipping / Policies
In addition, Pandora Jewelry Charm Bracelet 11 Charms
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.