Peridot 10KP Yellow Gold Vintage Ring Oval Green Gemstone 6.75
1 in stock
Peridot 10KP Yellow Gold Vintage Ring Oval Green Gemstone
Wow, this beautiful green, green, and more green gemstone ring set in 10k yellow gold is a show stopper! Tiny green baguette-cut gemstones swirl around the higher set main oval cut gemstone set in four prongs.
- Condition: Pre-Owned Vintage
- The ring is designer 10KP yellow gold – P means it is exactly 10K gold Plumb
- There is a pretty green oval cut assumed synthetic Peridot gemstones set on this ring, measures approximately 0.8 mm long by 0.6 mm Wide.
- There are also 16 total, 8 on each side, tiny green baguette-cut gemstones surrounding the main gemstone.
- Weight: 3.48 grams
Purity and Makers Mark: Ring is marked “10KP” on the inside band
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful redwood gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.Shipping / Policies
In addition, Peridot 10KP Yellow Gold Vintage Ring Oval Green Gemstone Size 6.75
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have questions or need more pictures of an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.