Pink Tigers Eye Pendant Necklace 16" Earrings
1 in stock
Pink Tigers Eye Pendant Necklace 16″ Earrings
The Pink Tigers Eye Necklace 16″ and matching Earrings
Pink Tigers Eye Jewelry Set Pendant on a Multi-strand Silver Tone Necklace 16″, including a pair of matching earrings
- Pink Tigers Eye is assumed synthetic or glass
- The pendant main color is pink and does seem to show a tiger’s eye when looking at it.
- The Pendant is diamond-shaped, and the oval glass cabochon is placed in a piece of silver-tone metal.
- The chain silver-tone multi-strand that is 16″ long, plus adjustable to + 2 inches.
- Pendant Size: 35.5 mm long, 8.1 mm thick 50.7 mm high
- Necklace Length: 16″ + 2″ Adjustable
- Earring size: 15 mm Long, 4.8 mm thick 23 mm high not including earring dangle piece
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Guest Return, Shipping Info, & Policies
In addition, it is a Unique Pink Tigers Eye Pendant Necklace 16″ Earrings
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.