Ruby Diamond Vintage 10K Rose Yellow White Gold Ring Size 4.5
The Beautiful Ruby Diamond Vintage 10K Rose Yellow White Gold Ring Size 4.5
This is an absolutely stunning vintage 10k yellow, rose, and white gold ring. This lovely ring has gorgeously ornate shoulders and a very detailed rectangular-shaped setting. The setting is solid white gold, with rose gold on the four corners. It holds an assumed cushion shaped synthetic ruby stone, in the center of the ruby stone is a white gold diamond shape. In the middle of the white gold is a genuine tiny diamond. The yellow gold in the ring is on the part that goes around your finger.
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Lovely vintage ring set in solid yellow, rose, and white gold. Possibly from the 1940-50s.
- Pre-Owned Size 4.5 Designer Ring
- The statement piece on top of the ring is 13 mm long, 5.9 mm wide, 14.8 mm high.
- Very unique and rare piece. Good shape for its age. Does appear to have been resized in the past.
- Hallmarks: the inside of ring band is stamped “10K” – the Last picture is zoomed in on the marks.
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful red stained wood gift boxShipping / Policies
In addition, Beautiful Ruby Diamond Vintage 10K Rose Yellow White Gold Ring Size 4.5
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have questions or need more pictures of an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.