Sterling Silver Birthstone Kid Necklace Two Kids Children
1 in stock
Sterling Silver Birthstone Kid Necklace
This sterling silver birthstone with two kid pendants, including just one girl and one boy pendants with three sterling silver spacer beads in between. The boy’s birthstone kid has a clear stone for the head and body, and the girl’s birthstone child has a clear stone on the head and reddish colored stone on the body. The bodies have tiny silver beaded arms and moveable legs. This necklace makes a gorgeous addition to any wardrobe, perfect as Mother’s Day Gift as well as being a wonderfully cute Birthstone Necklace. Finished with a 22″ sterling silver bead style chain that both pendants glide freely on attached with a stiff bale and the chain secures with a spring-ring clasp. The sterling silver has natural oxidation, I will leave any polishing to the buyer.
- Unpolished Pre-Owned 22″ sterling silver chain with two children/kids separated by three spacer beads.
- The spring ring clasp is secure and functional
- Approximate Measurements:
- Weighs grams
- The necklace chain is 22″ long
- The Birthstone Kids Measure 1 1/8″ tall from the top of bail to the bottom of the leg and are approx. 5/8″ wide from arm to arm (at bottom of each arm)
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Please see the pictures for a complete description. If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask. Thanks
Purity Mark: Signed “.925” for sterling silver on back of the pendant, and “925” and “made in Italy” on the necklace chain
Shipping / Policies
In addition, Sterling Silver Birthstone Kid Necklace
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.