Sterling Silver Vintage Mexico Link Bracelet Toggle Clasp
The Sterling Silver Vintage Mexico Link Bracelet Toggle Clasp
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned – Unpolished – Bracelet is old, not sure how old but expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs
- However, if it is a White Stone it is assumed synthetic. If shell assumed faux.
- Approximate Measurements:
- Weighs 13.21 Grams
- Bracelet Length 8″
- You can see there are two alternating links, the first is white stone oval cabochon in sterling silver approximately 8.1 mm long and 7.4 mm wide. The second link 10.14 mm long, 4.32 mm wide sterling silver with half silver bead ball on top.
- Unknown white stone – could be a shell of some sort also. All gemstones are assumed synthetic.
- Hallmarks: Signed on back of bracelet link “925 Mexico”
- Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes). If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask.
♥ This item will arrive in a gift boxShipping / Policies
In addition, Sterling Silver Vintage Mexico Link Bracelet Toggle Clasp
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have questions or need more pictures of an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy – excludes watches
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.