Cute Vermeil Sterling Silver 3-D Frog Pendant Necklace Green Rhinestones
1 in stock
Vermeil Sterling Silver 3-D Frog Pendant Necklace Green Rhinestones
The Sterling Frog Pendant Necklace
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- The necklace Box chain is 18″ long.
- The pendant is 1″ from back feet to the nose, 1″ from side to side, sits about 1/4″ tall.
- Assumed glass stones or rhinestones on frog are sparkly green
- Gold Over Silver – Gold Tone color
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box –
Purity and Makers Mark:: stamped “925 AV ©” on the frog, “925 RL” on the box chainShipping / Policies
In addition, Vermeil Sterling Silver 3-D Frog Pendant Necklace Green Rhinestones
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
You may also like…
100% Secure Payment
For Him or Her