Vintage Elco Sterling Silver Souvenir Charm Bracelet 23 Charms
1 in stock
Vintage Elco Sterling Silver Charm Souvenir Bracelet Double Link 23 Charms
The Vintage Elco Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet Double Link 23 Charms
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs – metal discoloration
- Sterling silver Double Link Charm Bracelet
- Sterling Silver Souvenir Bracelet approximately 6″ in diameter when the clasp is fully closed and double link chain is 0.5″ wide. Charms dangle approximately 0.5 to 1.5″ from the double link chain.
- All the charm links have been soldered, except for the Monet brand designer charm that is attached by a spring-ring clasp.
- The box clasp is secure and functional.
- Please see the pictures for a complete description. If you have any questions or need more pictures please ask before purchasing.
- Bracelet Purity and Makers marks: “Elco” and purity mark of “STERLING” on back of clasp.
The bracelet has 23 charms attached to it, not all charms are sterling some are marked and also magnetic which I noted. Some charms are not marked, I did my best to explain the condition. The beauty of the bracelet is the history and wondering who got the charms and where and why? The following is the charm list of descriptions.
- Vintage Silver-tone 3-D microphone on a stand with moveable mike head, or old standing phone, or standing light with moveable light? Signed ©, what appears to be a top hat image and the words “ster”
- Vintage Silver-tone Grand Canyon National Park Flatback Charm Signed “Sterling” with unknown makers mark.
- Vintage silver-tone 3-D Old Fashioned style Nurses Cap or Hat signed “Sterling.”
- Rare and Unique Vintage silvertone 3-D Sterling Silver Charm – M.D. Bag with Baby in the shape of a medical bag for a doctor, when opened the bag or briefcase holds what appears to be a small child, done in enamel. Black M.D. Enamel wording is visible but fading, both baby, and M.D. shows signs of wear. Signed “STC” and other unknown writing below STC and on the welded O-ring attaching charm to the bracelet.
- Vintage WMU flat back charm – appears to have all been gold tone at one time, now silver-tone. Most of the gold tone color has worn off – No marks other than WMU on the front of charm as far as I can tell, and the charm is magnetic.
- Vintage Textured flat back silver-tone alligator or crocodile charm – appears to have unknown wording on O-ring.
- Vintage 3-D Silver-tone charm Mortar Board Graduation cap with moving tassle signed “1963” “VHS” on top of the cap, and “sterling” under the cap. O-Ring appears to be signed “STG” with other unknown wording
- Vintage 3-D Silver-tone charm standing lady in dress signed “Monet” on spring ring clasp
- Vintage 3-D silver-tone charm old fashioned sewing machine. Charm is magnetic and has unknown writing on O-ring attaching it to charm
- Vintage 3-D silver-tone charm one horse buggy or carriage with moveable wheels signed “Mackinac” on top and “sterling” on the bottom of the carriage. The horse is magnetic.
- Vintage 3-D silver-tone and white enamel two-tier wedding cake charm with bells in open heart shape. White enamel is wearing off. Unknown writing in O-ring attaching the charm to the bracelet. Charm is magnetic.
- Vintage Kentucky Fort Knox flat back round charm – appears to have been gold-tone at one time, that has faded and is now more of a silver-tone color. Charm is magnetic.
- A vintage 3-D silver-tone old fashioned car with moveable wheels. Charm is magnetic and has unknown writing on O-ring attaching it to the bracelet.
- Vintage DiVera Danecraft Vintage silver-tone 3-D old fashioned rotary telephone charm with cord Signed “© DiVera” on O-Ring attaching the charm to the bracelet.
- Danecraft sterling silver 3-D mechanical Mortar and moveable Pestle charm pharmacy. It is signed “Danecraf Sterling” on the bottom of the mortar
- Enamel Flat Back rectangle charm that says “I MADE IT” “PIKES PEAK COLO” “ALT 14110”
- Flat Back Sheild shaped colored charm that says “KALAMAZOO MICH” “INDUSTRY PROGRESS EDUCATION” signed “STERLING SILVER” and “MADE IN GERMANY” on silver-tone back.
- Silver-tone vintage 3-D Praying hands charm with unknown writing on O-Ring attaching the charm to the bracelet – Non-magnetic
- Blue Enamel Vintage Illinois shaped charm says “CHICAGO PEORIA SPRINGFIELD ILLINOIS” signed “ster”
- Sterling Silver silver-tone flat back charm says “TO MY BRIDESMAID” on front and back is engraved with a date “9-17-66” and signed “© WELLS STER”
- Vintage 3-D silver-tone flying stork carrying moving dangling baby in a swaddle blanket.
- Another 3-D Old Fashioned Nurse’s cap Charm (this one is larger than the other one) signed “sterling” on O-Ring attaching the charm to the bracelet.
- Magnetic silver-tone flatback platform charm that says “Michigan State University” on front and other smaller writing inside that.
♥ This item will arrive in a gift boxShipping / Policies
In addition, Vintage Elco Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet Double Link 23 Charms
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.