Vintage Leather Black Bead Rock Jewelry Set – Necklace and Dangle Earrings
1 in stock
Vintage Leather Black Bead Rock Jewelry Set
The Vintage Leather Jewelry Set
- Elegant Formal or FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned Matching Necklace and Earring Set
Dangle Earrings – for pierced ears – Dark / Black / Grey Rock with 3 black beads hanging from assumed leather
- attached to the silver-tone shepherd’s earring hook
- Earring Size: 15 mm Thick, and 54 mm in height
The necklace has a total of 12 dark colored rocks and black beads in between each rock. The necklace is made out of what I assume to be black leather. The necklace has a silver tone S clasp on back.
- Total Necklace length is 25″ with quad dangle
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Hallmarks: none as far as I can tellShipping / Policies
In addition, Vintage Leather Jewelry Set
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.