Vintage 10k Gold Tigers Eye Double Warrior Cameo Ring Size 12
1 in stock
Vintage Mens 10k Gold Tigers Eye Double Warrior Cameo Ring Size 12 BIKER ROMAN Gents
This is an absolutely manly vintage 10k yellow gold cameo ring. This ring holds an assumed synthetic tigers eye gemstone carved into a double image of a warrior’s head. The ring tapers in the back. The perfect ring for celebrating anything.
- If you have any questions or need more pictures please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Older ring but actual age unknown
- Tiny chip in the upper right of tigers eye gemstone. You can see in zoomed-in pictures, I even circled it in a picture.
- The ring does not have a purity mark – it was tested with an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
- Men’s Size 12 Ring
- Weight 7.32 grams on our digital scale
- The oversized face or cameo of the ring has an image of a warrior’s head carved into a 15 mm x 12.17 mm piece of tigers eye gemstone.
- The overall face of the ring is roughly 17.23 mm x 13.43 mm; band tapers from 9.3 mm to 5.2.
Hallmarks: No Hallmarks – Gold purity was tested with an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful red-stained wood gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.Shipping / Policies
In addition, Vintage Mens 10k Gold Tigers Eye Double Warrior Cameo Ring Size 12 BIKER ROMAN Gents
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have questions or need more pictures of an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.