Vintage Miluscope Bucherer 123-9 WATCH Pendant Brooch Swiss Not Working Untested
1 in stock
Vintage Miluscope BUCHERER 123-9 WATCH Pendant & Brooch Lady SWISS Pride w/ original Box Display
16 Pieces Total – Incomplete Set
A Vintage Bucherer Swiss Watch, a Wrist Watch Swiss Made, with pendant and brooch. Includes original display box, 5 interchangeable straps (straps are usable but in bad shape). Also includes 6 Interchangeable faces, 1 Brooch, and 1 Pendant.
Condition is pre-owned selling as is – untested for parts, repair, or restoration – No Returns. The interchangeable straps are worn but usable, the gold-tone strap is falling apart. The goldtone pendant is turning black on the ribbon with discoloration. The goldtone pendant and 7 watch faces are in good condition, expect scratches and scuffs. The original blue display box is included and does have wear and tear also, There are a few stains on top of the box, and wear and tear, the blue color is scratched off on top, on the corners. the box does not close all the way and the hinge that holds the box together is also coming apart. Please see the pictures for a complete description, and if you need more pictures or have questions please ask.
- Vintage Item from the 1960s -70’s
- Metal: Gold Tone
- Enamel: Blue; Red; White
The inside of the original box says ‘Miluscope 123-9 with Pendant & Brooch;’ Bucherer Swiss Pride’
The front of the watch says ‘Bucherer Swiss Made;’ and the back of the watch has the numbers ‘5 1277’
- Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes).
In addition, Vintage Miluscope Bucherer 123-9 WATCH Pendant Brooch Swiss Pride
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.