Vintage Monet Black Lucite Beads Necklace 28 IN
1 in stock
Vintage Monet Black Faceted Lucite Graduated Oval Beads Necklace
The Vintage Monet Black Faceted Lucite Graduated Oval Beads Necklace
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned – Excellent vintage jewelry in good condition, with beautiful construction and design.
- Gold-tone beads in between black oval beads, vintage gold tone lobster clasp
- Necklace is very long, with graduating small to big black lucite oval beads.
This is a nice piece of jewelry and would make a great addition to your collection or a nice gift for someone!
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Makers: Signed “Monet”Shipping / Policies
In addition, it is a Vintage Monet Black Faceted Lucite Graduated Oval Beads Necklace
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
- This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a WeighMax Scale Model.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.