Vintage SAL Gold Tone Sparkly Jewelry Earrings Necklace – Necklace 18″ and Post Earrings
1 in stock
Vintage SAL Gold Tone Sparkly Jewelry Earrings Necklace – Necklace and Post Earrings
The Vintage SAL Gold Tone Sparkly Jewelry Earrings Necklace – Necklace and Post Earrings
- Elegant Formal or FUN, or non-formal wear
- Post / Stud Earrings – for pierced ears
- Pre-Owned Estate Jewelry
- Necklace length is 18″
- Earring Size: 12.8 mm length, 3.1 mm Thick, and 23.3 mm in height
Hallmarks: “S.A.L” and copyright symbolShipping / Policies
In addition, it is a unique and Vintage SAL Gold Tone Sparkly Jewelry Earrings Necklace
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
- This is a family owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.