Vintage Wrapped Candy Headphones Old TV Ring Sterling Silver Size 5.5 Signed 925
1 in stock
Vintage Wrapped Candy Headphones Old TV Ring Sterling Silver
The Vintage Wrapped Candy Headphones Old TV Ring Sterling Silver
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- If you use your imagination this ring could represent a lot of different and unique things… some ideas were headphones, old tv, and a piece of wrapped candy. Not to burst your imagination bubble, but obviously it is just a sterling silver ring, with a unique shape.
- Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs – warping – tarnish or metal discoloration
- Size 5.5 or tight size 6
- UnPolished sold as is
- Weight: 3.49 grams
♥ This item will arrive in a gift box
Hallmarks: “925” inside the ringShipping / Policies
In addition, Vintage Wrapped Candy Headphones Old TV Ring Sterling Silver
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. It also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy (excludes watches)
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chips or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
You may also like…