Vintage Zippo Lighter Original Box Slim Silver Tone High Polish Diagonal
1 in stock
Vintage Zippo Slim Lighter Silver Tone High Polish Diagonal Original Box Manual
- This pre-owned lighter is in rough condition but would make a great addition to your collection or make a nice gift for someone! Unsure of age
- The lighter does have rough condition around the outside, including discoloration. The cover/top is offset. The lighter has scratches and scuffs. Lighter might have been gold tone in color, and it wore off.
- The wick looks rough…not sure what it is supposed to look like.
- The Original box is dirty, yellowed with age, has scratches and scuffs and also spots where box color has rubbed off.
- Original Manual’s condition – yellowed with age, slight rip on crease, bent corners. Everything is readable
- Lighter doesn’t make a flame, it is either out of fuel or doesn’t work.
- Lighter is 1.25″ x 0.375″ x .2.5″
- Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes).
♥ Seller is not affiliated with Zippo. Therefore, there is no company guarantee associated with this piece through REMIjewels.Shipping / Policies
In addition, Vintage Zippo Slim Lighter Silver Tone High Polish Diagonal Original Box Manual
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description. As a picture says a thousand words and some unique and ornate pieces are hard to describe. Some items are left in their natural state and it will say in the description, unpolished, and or uncleaned. So, the older pieces can be in their natural patina and state. Also helps determine the date of older pieces, and like me, others prefer the old patina look.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor unless stated in the description.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive.
- If you have questions or need more pictures of an item, please ask and we will be happy to help. Items being sold are antique, vintage, and collectible, and or pre-owned and will show varying degrees of age and use. I will describe everything to the best of my ability.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
Testing Gold, I use an M-509GM Kee Gold Tester.
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a Smart Weigh High Precision Milligram Jewelry Scale.
Gemstones and Diamonds testing, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
Please note, that not all estate diamond products have had the stones graded in them and could possibly have flea bites or chip or cracks.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.
100% Secure Payment
For Him or Her