Yellow Gold 14k Three Stone Engagement Wedding Ring Size 7
1 in stock
Yellow Gold 14k Three Stone Engagement Ring Wedding Description / Measurements
The Yellow Gold 14k Three Stone Engagement Ring Wedding
- Elegant Formal, FUN, or non-formal wear
- Pre-Owned – Expect minor signs of age, wear & storage – scratches – scuffs –
- Lovely Yellow Gold 14k Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Set
- (Two) Size 7 Coordinating Rings – Not attached to each other, but fit together perfectly
- Engagement Ring has One Square Gemstone approximately 6.7 x 6.7 mm
- Wedding ring as 2 stones that sit on either side of the main stone, approximately 4×4 mm
- Both rings weigh approximately 4.33 grams together.
- A lovely style set in yellow gold. It features three square-cut unknown stones, a larger stone on the engagement ring in the center. Two unknown stones on the wedding ring. Rings are not attached to each other.
- Very unique and rare piece. Good shape for its age, square-cut stones do have a few fine scratches and gold could use a polish.
- I tested via strong earth magnet, and 14K acid to verify it is indeed 14K gold. I am not a gemologist so am unsure what the stones are exactly.
- Please see pictures for a complete description (measurements, weights & sizes).
Hallmarks: the inside of both ring bands is stamped “14K Korea PJM” – See zoomed-in pictures
♥ This item will arrive in a beautiful red-stained wood gift box and will require a signature confirmation upon delivery.
In addition, unique Yellow Gold 14k Three Stone Engagement Ring Wedding Band
- As with all vintage and gently used items, please be aware there will be some wear marks and or minor scratches. However, the wear on the item just adds to the rich history and uniqueness of this piece. The piece you see in the above photos is the actual piece you will receive. So please carefully refer to the title & photos as they are the description.
- Real colors may slightly differ from one monitor to another.
- All Descriptions and measurements are approximate.
- Items will not be 100% free of minor defects, as they have been loved already. The oxidation, patina, and tarnish are an expected part of vintage and used items. Imperfections are minor.
This is a family-owned Jewelry store and items are in our possession. We do not believe in drop-shipping or any other form of second party suppliers, also we do not use stock photos, all pictures are taken by us and are the exact item you will receive. If you have a question about an item please ask and we will be happy to help.
- Item will appear larger in the photo to better see details.
- Everything in the picture other than the jewelry stated for sale is for display purposes only.
- Refunds $ Return Policy
- We do have a 14-day Return Policy
- Shipping Policies & Rates
- All items ship out from Holland, MI
For measurements, I use a Kobalt Caliper, and for the weight, I use a WeighMax Scale Model.
For testing Gemstones and Diamonds, I use a Presidium Gem Tester, but using the gemstone tester I cannot tell the difference between synthetic and real gemstones.
I research intensively but many times it comes down to my best guess and based on experience, but I am far from an expert on jewelry.